The Best Zero Turn Mowers Of 2019
Are you interested in buying a best zero turn mower right away? Well, it is essential that you get hold of some details first. The zero-turn riding mower can be termed as the standard riding lawn mower. It has a turning radius of zero.
These mowers have an emergency parking brake. Now, let us find the best zero turn mowers that you can buy with confidence.
Top Zero Turn Lawn Mowers
Poulan Pro P46ZX Briggs V-Twin Pro 22 HP Cutting Deck Zero Turn Radius Riding Mower
Buy Now On Amazon: Amazon
- This exclusive zero turn lawn mower offers 22 HP Briggs v-twin pro engine.
- The fuel tank has also got an adequate capacity of about 3.5 gallons.
- Additionally, you get an electric clutch as well with Poulan Pro P46ZX.
- This mower is equipped with Hydro gear EZT transmission.
- You also get a stamped deck of about 46 inches with Poulan Pro P46ZX.
- The welded frames and the caster wheels are quite durable.
- You can also get hold of an easy access control panel with Poulan Pro P46ZX.
- This mower offers a back seat of about 15” to offer additional comfort.
- The dual wheel hydro transmission is responsible for providing the maximum maneuverability.
- Poulan Pro P46ZX is long-lasting because the engine does not need to work for a long period of time.
- This mower has a smart working mechanism and cuts down the mowing time.
- The front wheels are quite hard, and they tend to leave tracks in the lawn.
Poulan Pro P46ZX is a smart mower and ideal for those who cannot spend a long time mowing the lawn. It is worth the price. The overall construction of this mower is durable, and this is why it can last for a long time to come.
2. Ariens Zoom 34 – 19hp Kohler 6000 Series V-Twin 34″ Zero Turn Lawn Mower
Buy Now On Amazon: Amazon
- This lawn mower has a 19-horsepower engine and is a perfect selection for a residential property.
- Ariens Zoom 34 can easily travel to about 6 mph for the forward movement and offer the maximum cutting performance.
- The mowing deck can easily be raised so that it can go over the tree roots and discharge clipping with the minimum clumping.
- This mower offers effortless, smooth and responsive control because it has twin EZT hydrostatic transaxles.
- It has a cutting width of about 34”.
- This zero turn lawn mower works incredibly well for small lots.
- You can mow in and around the tight spots with ease using Ariens Zoom 34.
- This mower is quite powerful and works well for the tall grass.
- It is difficult to turn this mower on the wet grass.
- The grass may get clogged underneath the Ariens Zoom 34 mower.
The overall quality of the Ariens Zoom 34 is superb. This is why it is a worthwhile investment. Go for this mower if you want to use it for residential purpose, and you will not regret the purchase by any means at all. Review by Best Product Reviews Center.